If you have duplicated a previous Moodle for an upcoming class (Step 6 here), here are a few tips:
★ Change due dates all on the same page (instead of going into each assignment one-at-a-time):
- Click the Gear Icon in the top right corner of your Moodle site.
- At the bottom of the menu, click More.
- Click the Reports tab.
- Click Dates.
- (May want to click Expand All at the point if you have a lot of sections.)
- Change due dates and Save changes!
★ Use the Mass Action block if you need to move around or delete numerous items:
- If necessary, expand the left-side menu by clicking the ☰ button in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to the very bottom of that menu, and click Add a block.
- Select Mass action block.
Your students can't see this block, and it allows for bulk editing.