- Helps personalize the course, particularly if you never see the students face-to-face.
- Good place to outline any contact policies.
- Go to your Moodle site.
- Click the gear icon in the top-right corner, then Turn editing on.
- If necessary, expand the left-side menu by clicking the ☰ button in the top-left corner of the screen.
- In the very bottom left corner click Add a Block.
- On the pop-up menu that appears, select HTML.
- Now the block has appeared somewhere on the right. Click the gear icon, and Configure.
- You can now title your block, and add any info and a picture.